At SignElite we are proud of the fact that we have been the appointed British Signs & Graphics Association – BSGA Insurance broker for many years providing insurance to the Association itself as well as many of their members, in fact well over 100 of them.
Insurance is critical for any business, whilst premium plays a key part in the decision process, its absolutely essential that the correct cover is in place. As a BSGA member you will also benefit from discounted rates which reflects on the quality of your business.
The sign industry is no exception, in fact the industry is so diverse that it actually requires specialist insurance products to cater for a wide range of exposures.
Why do you need specialist insurance?
Getting the right insurance can prove less than straight forward, with certain processes carried out, above average heights where signs are being installed, and the driving of customers vehicles the main SignElite products can cater for all these scenarios. Our products are specific, not a modified printers policy or a motor trade policy where cover is shoehorned in, a one size fits all approach certainly doesn’t work with the sign industry.
The easiest way to highlight this is to list what we cover under our Sign Elite Commercial Combined policy:
- Damage to property being worked upon– a must for vehicle wrappers.
- Use of Heat Guns and Angle Grinders away from the business premises.
- Machinery and Plant at Premises.
- All Risk Portable Hand Tools – anywhere in the UK.
- No Height Restrictions.
- Business Interruption cover 24 months as standard.
- Public / Product Liability £5,000,000 as standard with the option to increase this to £10,000,000 if required.
- Option to drive customers vehicles as well as including your own business vehicles, all under one policy with no gaps in cover.
With our technical and industry knowledge, we can provide the level of cover which is right for you.
Creating an easy to follow process, keeping it simple and sharing our expertise.
We’re here to guide you through the process, talk to Annette on 01623 397300. When you discuss your insurance with us, don’t forget to mention that you are a British Sign & Graphics Association member.
Signelite: 01623 397300
Signelite is a Trading Style of Real Insurance Group Limited